Tuesday, September 27, 2016

[instiz] TIFFANY WHO CHANGED HER INSTAGRAM PICTURE WHILE REFLECTING







post response:+18

original post: here


1. Hmm...But seriously I'm not saying that Tiffany did well, but if she didn't know it, I'm pretty sure she got it know... I'm not an SNSD fan and of course it's something that people can get mad over, but since she's so busy promoting, I'm sure that it's possible that she doesn't have time to study history... It's not worth saying something like "she doesn't look like she's reflecting"

2. So scary to see her on IG again like this... It's a serious matter, I can't help myself but to think that she's not reflecting

3. I thought she'd change her profile picture with the Korean flag... Guess not

4. Ah seriously Tiffany stop going on SNS... can't you restrain yourself

5. She just can't stay still...

6. Can't she just empty her SNS? She won't get sworn at like this anymoreㅠㅠ...

7. There's no future for a country who forgot its history

8. If it was me I wouldn't be able to return on SNS againㅠㅜ... How can she be back at it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com