Saturday, September 3, 2016

[naver] 'IMMORTAL SONG' KIM DONGJUN, WON WITH HIS FIRST SOLO STAGE 'TEARS'




post response: +214
original post: here


1. [+2038, -13]
When I saw Dongjunie, it broke my heart.. He's always working hard but it looks like he was never able to see the light. He was the best today

2. [+1156, -33]
Today's rearrangement was daebak. When he opened the door and they came hugging him was the highlight. The song was good too.

3. [+1031, -30]
He's handsome and talented, I wish him success in the future~

4. [+805, -30]
I liked his performance~~ It was good.. Congrats~^^

5. [+698, -40]
He's better at singing than I thought ^^ Congrats~

6. [+134, -8]
Dongjun has a nice personality and he's an idol that makes me want to support him every time I see him. He's pretty haha congrats congrats

7. [+109, -5]
He did good~ he deserves to be the winner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com