Friday, September 9, 2016

[naver] 'UNPRETTY RAPSTAR 3' NADA'S REVERSAL, WILL SHE EVEN BE ABLE TO BECOME THE WINNER?


post response: +86
original post: here


1. [+1940, -26]
Nada's interviews are so funny

2. [+1922, -137]
Cheetah, Jessi and Truedy were actually good...

3. [+1075, -33]
Nada is so entertainingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1090, -55]
Nada has good skills and her personality is likableㅎㅎ I wish her to do well

5. [+950, -82]
The more I see Nada, the more I find her charming. I think that she'll do well~ But I wish that she doesn't wear the wasabi-color lipstick anymore.. Pretty faces suits berry colors more~

6. [+352, -16]
To be honest, I disliked Yook Jidam but I acknowledge that her lyrics have sense and that she writes them well. But her flow is always the same. Nada always has a different color and always adjusts her flow to the beat. Her lyrics are also more sincere. If I were to compare Jeon Soyeon to them, her lyrics are a bit lower quality.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com