Friday, September 9, 2016

[teens stories] TO BE HONEST, MY BODY IS PRETTY GOOD

My mom does modern dance and my dad is over 180cm and I've inherited everything. I don't even gain fat. My figure and body are all above average but my face is in the bottom 1%... I just look like a guyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ haㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, every time I look at myself in the mirror, I wanna beat my face upㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I'm showering and that I'm looking at my back, I think that I look fine but as soon as I see my faceㅠ The sunbaes at my school see me from behind and follow me around but when I turn my head back, and that they see my face, they just start to giggle. They say among themselves "ya her face is a nono". I've honestly heard people saying that about me a few timesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And when I hear that, I seriously wanna die but I don't wanna go home and cry in front of my mom since I want to show a positive side of myselfㅠㅠ Seriously, it doesn't bring you anything to have a good body.. Even if your body is lacking but your face is pretty, it can cover up everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was showering just now and got so mad when I looked at myself in the mirrorㅠㅠ sorry......

"F*ck"

post response:
[+186][-5]
original post: here

여자 |2016.09.09 22:48 신고하기
You can see it with idols too. There are some people with pretty faces but lacking bodies. But if you only have a nice body, but your face is ugly, you only get to be their back dancers...
82
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.09 22:47 신고하기
Right, if you have a nice body but an ugly face, it's equal to 0. Even if you're 150cm tall but your face is pretty, you won't have any issues
67
2

ㅇ |2016.09.09 22:54 신고하기
Me too, there are a lot of people who say that I'm pretty from the back but disappointing from the front but I go to an all-girls school ㅠ큐ㅠ
29
0

ㅇ |2016.09.10 00:26 신고하기
To be honest a good body is only a plus to people with nice faces
20
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.10 00:33 신고하기
Uhm I think differently.. If you have a slender and nice body, your overall aura can still look pretty. There's a friend of mine who's white but has masculine features and she's seriously not so pretty... her eyes are small too and her chin is pretty large... but since she's so tall and has volumes, she looks feminine and her aura is f*cking pretty.. so she's super popular with guys...  Also you're pretty lucky to have something without going under the knife..
17
0

ㅇ |2016.09.10 00:25 신고하기
ㅇㅇ There's a Naver Webtoon called 'Mask Girl' and Kim Mimo is exactly like that
14
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com