Monday, September 12, 2016

[PC stories] HAVE YOU EVER HAD A FAIRY TALE LOVE STORY?

Age: 21

I’m in a relationship with someone whom I don’t even think he will date me.
He was the part time lecturer in my university, I like him first, he is tall, mature, and smart ( he is 6 years older than me ).

I tried to get his attention but I didn’t think it would work… I really like him but I thought he will never likes me back...

But !!
and he actually noticed me ( yes, sensei does notice me! )
.
.
.
.
.
.
and 2 months later he asked me to be his girlfriend (on my birthday).
He quit his job at my university, and there is no rule against lecture-student relationship in my university.

I’m 21 years old and this is the first time I’m in a relationship. We have been dating for 15 months.

Thanks for reading my story, I hope you have a great day :)

Image result for read book anime gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com