Monday, September 12, 2016

[teens stories] CRAZY, I ALMOST GOT HIT ON THE HEAD;;;;

I just left school and was on my way home and it was raining a little so I used my umbrella. And I was about to go into my house and was at the entrance of my apartment and suddenly, I heard a "tok" sound on my umbrella like something exploded but f*ck, there was something like a drill stuck on it;;;; It was literally at around 2-3 cm from lending on my head... I don't even know if someone dropped it from above, it's not something that can just fall down like nothing;;; I got so scared that I just ran straight home and took a picture with my unnie.. It's f*cking goosebumps inducing







post response:
[+562][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.12 23:57 신고하기
Wow don't touch that screwdriver and bring it to the police f*ck you almost died, it went through your f*cking umbrella ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously don't touch it f*ck you really should let the police knowㅋㅋ Just go tomorrow and make a report, that's so goosebumps inducing. Just think about it, if you didn't have your umbrella, it would've fell on your headㅋㅋㅋ F*ck you could've even made the news tomorrow if you were injured, that's f*cking insane.. seriously, someone like a family member or a close friend might have been in danger. Report it for real.
276
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.12 23:44 신고하기
That's 100% done by a choding or someone who frequents an elementary school. That pink screwdriver is usually used in grade 6 when you have your practical class where you have to construct a wooden table. They use that screwdriver with a hammer. So I think that it might be done by a choding 
207
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.12 18:11 신고하기
Insane, did someone purposely dropped that? F*ck
155
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.12 17:48 신고하기
Wow crazy, it's such a relief that you had your umbrella opened
57
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com