Saturday, January 28, 2017

[instiz] OLLTII WHO TWEETED ABOUT AN IDOL RAPPER TODAY

t/n: for those who don't know Olltii, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW OLLTII?? AKA PC admin's fave rapper???? On another note, he's pretty acknowledged among freestyle underground rappers along with Seo Chulgoo in Korea

"wow NCT Mark(nim?)'s rap 👍"


post response: +104
original post: here

1. Nowadays, everyone likes Mark...

2. Even as another group's fan, I've always thought that his rap was good bbb

3. I was so shocked when I saw Olltii praise himㅠㅠ  Our Minyung is the best

4. Jung Woosung nim knows whats'up (t/n: Olltii's real name is Jung Woosung)

5. Oh so true, I don't really know the other members of NCT but I know Mark

6. Olltii??????????? The way he wasn't sure whether to put a "nim" after was so cuteㅋㅋ

7. Woosung-ie praised him!!!!!!!!I seriously like Markㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  His visuals and rap are all my style

8. Ohㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ To be acknowledged as a rapper by Olltii means that you're really talented bb

9. Seriously I was so surprised when I heard him in the 7th Sense, after I discovered that he was from SM

10. Hul....Jung Woosung...Hul.... Thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com