Monday, May 15, 2017

[instiz] SONG THAT IS GETTING OVERLY CRITICIZED RIGHT NOW

I'm not even a fan of Twice, but the song sounds pretty refreshing to me
But people are dissing the song like no tomorrow





post response: +6

original post: here

1. The chorus sounds very cute, but if you compare the song overall with their previous ones, it's a bit disappointing

2. The alien in the MV... Is a bit scary

3. The song sounds a bit scary... I literally had goosebumps while listeningㅠㅠ 

4. I agree, people are entitled to their own opinions about the song, but the dissing is way too excessive

5. But I liked it ㅋㅋㅋit's very addicting

6. Personally I prefer this song over Knock Knock

7. Personally, their songs are never a fit to my tastes, so I never bothered listening to them.... but I happened to be on Naver so I just gave a listen and it was seriously good

8. But I liked it... Even the choreography is cute

9. It was so so... Is it because it sounded too weird? Anyways, let's wait until we see the stage, I'm sure it wont' be that bad

10. The song somehow sounds way too different from the colors they had before, but it felt refreshing to me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com