Monday, July 31, 2017

[instiz] WINNER'S SHOCKING CONCEPT TEASER




Is this concept supposed to be representing youth..??

original post: here

1. Daaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebak

2. Why are the pants so short?ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

3. This is not edited right......? This is for real......?

4. I thought it was a girl group's concept, it feels freshㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. I'm kinda taken aback... But since it's summer, you can of course wear shorts
It's way more breezy to wear those instead of long pants when they'll attend events in summer~

6. Guys can wear shorts too, and this picture feels very gender neutral. But I don't think it's anything problematic

7. I thought Song Mino was wearing a skirtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whenever I see his face now, I laugh

8. I'm not shocked at all! It looks like those American school boys, I like the conceptㅠㅠ 

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Their faces are working hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The pants are too shortㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

10. It feels gender neutral, very stylish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com