Wednesday, July 5, 2017

[teen stories] CRAZY I FINALLY FOUND THAT FRIENDㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


When I was in kindergarten, there was a guy that I liked
Because we had to move to different district in elementary school, I couldn't see him anymore
That kid used to be my first love, even though I was just in kindergarten

In the 3 years we were together, we were always in the same class and what's weird is that when the teacher was making teams, he/she kept putting short girls with tall guys

Since I was the shortest, I was always stuck with him
Even though I was so young, I still remember that, it was so sweetㅇㅇ

I still remember all the anecdotes we have together and it even amazes me
Actually, I remember everything except what we studied for

We would all swim together, and we would play games together because we had to play with the team that was assigned, I was always with that guy.
I still remember when he passed me the towelㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
And at some point he picked a flower for me and told me that it looked like meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Isn't he so sweet

Anyways, today I wrote my exam and I finished earlier
So I decided to go home and study so I took the subway.
I was waiting for the subway and there was an elderly woman who was holding a big luggage
So I helped her and she thanked me and we just greeted each other and I planned on leaving

But at that moment, there was someone who seemed like he was the grandson of the elderly woman who came and greeted the grandmother and he greeted me too
But when he saw me he said "Oh? Sorry but are you 18 years old?"

So I said "yeah" and he asked "Just curious, which kindergarten did you attend?"
and I answered and he said that he came from the same place,
he said that since my name is very unique, he recognized me by looking at my name tag

As I'm writing this, I still can't wrap my head around meeting my friend againㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Seriously every now and then I would think "I wonder what this guy has become?"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I looked at our past pictures and it's so fascinating

He still looks as tall as he used to be when he was young and he became so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I'm pretty sure he's super popular

We didn't have a lot of time, so we couldn't talk a lot so we just exchanged numbersㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I'm so happy

I know that people say that first loves never come about, but I really wished that it does

post response:
[+430][-34]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.05 11:19 신고하기
Can you see the love revolution I'm seeing?
58
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.05 07:57 신고하기
Even though it sounds fake, I'll vote up
57
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.05 15:30 신고하기
So she wants to show off that she found her first love ㅋ.ㅋ
26
13

옥정아안녕 |2017.07.05 15:15 신고하기
Hm~ People who write fake stuff want to make our hearts flutter so badly ㅎㅎ You did a great job this time ~.~ Let me praise you~!
17
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.05 08:09 신고하기
This is the highlight of fakeness
9
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.05 19:34 신고하기
This is so obviously fakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYour time frames don't even match and where was the grandmother's son the whole time you were helpingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ? So you're gonna tell me that he left his grandmother to wait for the subway alone when he went to buy some drinks? So when you were helping the grandmother carry her luggage on the train, where was your friend the whole timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com