Thursday, November 2, 2017

[analysis men/women] ME TOO I WANT TO EXPERIENCE A GUY LOVING ME ONCE IN MY LIFE

Image result for korea christmas hongdae
(T/N: pic not included)

I’m just your average girl in her twenties.
Me too I want to have a man liking me once in my life….
I’ve never even been in a “some”
I also want to experience dating…
 
I want to experience dating like the average person.
 
But it’s true, I’m not pretty.
Do you have to be pretty in order to date someone?
Or is it more dependent on your charms>
 
Why am I so unpopular with guys?
I also want to be loved…
Until when am I going to be alone?...
 
Will I ever experience dating in my whole life?
I’m turning 30 tomorrow… I’m just so sad
 
There will be no guy who will like me right?
Since I’m neither pretty nor charming.
 
Update: I don’t have high standards

post response:
[+507][-36]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 01:09 신고하기
I’m a guy but I can relate to this so much that I upvoted… I tried getting close to others but only ended up being turned down. My confidence hit the floor and I seriously just want to kill myself…
144
12

24남 |2017.10.27 07:55 신고하기
(Commenter is a male) Even though your visuals are lacking, if you take care of your body and work on your own charms, you should be fine. If you slowly build yourself up like that, someone will end up liking you
75
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 00:41 신고하기
Would you be able to date a guy who’s unemployed, ugly and short???
69
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 11:46 신고하기
If you expect to remain the way you are, no one will love youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ don’t you think that you’re being too selfish? If you hate people who are short and ugly, and is unwilling to make an effort yourself, do you think that anyone would love you? Seriously, people are so weird. If you keep thinking like that, you won’t be able to date anyone.
53
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.27 00:12 신고하기
It’s just that you haven’t met the right one yet. Don’t blame yourself and don’t feel sad.
47
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com