Thursday, November 2, 2017

[instiz] PEOPLE VOTE FOR THE WORST DRAMAS OF 2017




1. Manhole - 68 votes



2. Saimdang - 35 votes



3. Hwarang - 21 votes



4. Bride of Habaek - 12 votes

post response: +3

original post: here

1. I've watched none of them...

2. But Manhole was pretty fun

3. Usually I don't drop dramas, but Bride of Habaek... yeah...

4. Even though Hwarang was bad I still watched it ...hehe

5. I've watched Hwarang and it's actually pretty fun, maybe because I followed it as it went byㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I haven't finished a lot of drama, but I watched this religiously

6. Hwarang was fun, but it was a bit childish

7. Hwarang was good because of the characters.. People watched it just for the chemistry..

8. I watched Saimdang little by little every day and it was pretty fun...

9. I watched Hwarang for my bias but it was so boring, I was only interested when my bias appeared on the screen..

10. I watched Manhole for Kim Jaejoong but the story was not understandable, so I gave up..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com