Tuesday, November 21, 2017

[enter-talk] MALE IDOL WHO TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH YG'S SONGS


"I asked Yongguk oppa to suggest me some good BGM music
and he didn't even hesitate and said "Winner's Love me love me"


"Is there a song that makes you happy when you listen to it?
Love me Love me - Winner"


"Yongguk oppa, is there a song that you listen very often these days? <3
Love me Love me"


"Yongguk oppa! Is there a song you recommend listening yhen you're having a tough time?
Love me love me"




Seems like JBJ really likes Winner's Love me love meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Yongguk: I really like Winner sunbaenims. When they were promoting Love me love me, I even went to find them in the waiting room to greet them. They asked me kindly if I had debuted officially or if I'm in an unit promotions and just what I'm up to recently

post response:
[+194][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.21 20:50 신고하기
I don't really like YG's typical loud banging sound, but I like Winner because they have none of that. Love me love me was totally refreshing, Really really was also a good pop song
80
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.21 20:35 신고하기
Looks like Winner treats hoobaes well ㅋㅋ There was a hoobae group who recommended Really really at some point and said that Winner came and greeted them first and asked if they ate?? ㅋㅋ
79
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.21 19:55 신고하기
Hul as a Winner fan, I'm so happy to see this.... I'll support JBJㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
79
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.21 21:12 신고하기
I'm a Winner fan and this makes me feel so proud. I still see Winner as rookies even now, but seeing how they treat their hoobaes make me feel so warmㅋㅋㅋYongguk nim and JBJ I'll support you!!!
40
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.21 21:50 신고하기
"What are you up to lately"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI  bet it was Seunghoon?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're f*cking approachle
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.21 20:39 신고하기
NoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOf course they'd ask whether he had his official debut or is promoting as an unit, but who would ask what he's up to latelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Only friends who haven't seen each other for a long time would ask those questions
36
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com