Tuesday, November 21, 2017

[marriage/ in-laws] I WANT TO SLAP MY BOYFRIEND’S GIRL FRIEND

I’m writing here because a lot of people come here…
I got to know my boyfriend thought our families.
We even work at the same place.

He has a close female friend. To be honest, even on the first day we met each other, she was hanging out with him.

I’m one year younger than my boyfriend so I call him “oppa”.
Of course, I asked the girl if I should call her “unnie” and asked her when her birthday was and if she was older than me.

So when she told me her birthday, I realized that it was only a few months away from mine so she said not to call her “unnie” and just speak informally.

And I was like “huh?... are you sure?”

And then, she turned to my boyfriend and was hitting him while saying “(taking me for a fool) what’s with her~~ even if we're barely 1 year apart, she wants to be younger~~” and was laughing at me.
I just wanted to be mannerly but she made me into a vulgar and weird person…
So since then, I’ve just treated her like a same age friend and used casual speech.

There was one day when we ate super together.
There was my boyfriend, his female friend and other friends they brought.
I said “because of the meat’s smell, looks like I’ll need to shower again”.
And then the girl looked at me with her eyes opened wide and said “so you didn’t thought of taking a shower if you didn’t eat meat?”

And she looked at me as if I was some kind of alien, and looked at me with an expression of amazement.
I replied that right before I came here, I took a shower so that’s why and she said “no no, that’s not what I was saying, I’ve always taken a shower before sleeping though..? That’s how my parents taught me??? Am I weird? You’ve always slept without showering???”

And then, she started looking at me weirdly again.
The guys were like “I don’t shower before sleeping either” and were telling her that she’s a bit much and took my side and then she opened her eyes wide again and went “no matter what the guys do, she’s still a girl though?... hul, ah so that’s how it is huh… oh wow… you guys are so stubborn~”

And then looked at me and gave me the biggest laugh.
I get that she’s trying to f*ck with me but it doesn’t look like she was messing up with others at all. She’s pretty good at smiling and managing her actions.

Ha…

There’s something else too ㅠㅠㅠ

On that girl’s break day, she sent something to my boyfriend at work because she wanted him to do her a favor and send him a delivery.
So my boyfriend received her stuffs and since it was something expensive, he had to put his consent.
So he opened the box just to see what was inside and what do you guys think she bought??????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


A bi.ki.ni

She even asked him to confirm if it was the right size and let her know ㅋ
My boyfriend was a bit annoyed and embarrassed, and asked her why she would send that and she said that since she ordered something from overseas, she might have gotten the size wrong…

And she said that she ordered a 34 C cup…..
If you guys ask me how I know all of this, I saw in my boyfriend’s phone that she was asking him about her bikini’s size…..

Seriously, isn’t this so wrong?

It’s my first time encountering someone like her so please give me some advice on how to deal with this.

Image result for 화가난다 짤

(pic not included)
post response:
[+1,247][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.20 17:51 신고하기
If it was me, I would do on purpose everything she can’t do with my boyfriend just to get back at her ㅋㅋㅋ I would sit on my boyfriend’s lap and rest on his shoulders while doing aegyo. And if that girl tries to take care of my boyfriend, I would say “oppa, you’re mine so let me do it!!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
498
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.20 17:22 신고하기
For that girl, your boyfriend is just someone that she has difficulty to give up even though she has little interest in him. She doesn’t want to give him up to someone else. Even if you guys end up breaking up, she would never date him but just always stick to his side and never let him go.  She probably enjoys that and likes to see your boyfriend’s reaction. I would suggest you to break up right away, she will become so frustrating in the long term because she’ll never let go and it will always cause you stress.
423
4

|2017.11.20 17:48 신고하기
I seriously want to hit her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she pretends to be all innocent and to not know anything but is embarrassing your boyfriend. Looks like she just wanted to brag about her breast size… you should really tell your boyfriend to stop contacting her, if he doesn’t want to, then just break up.
369
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com