Saturday, November 25, 2017

[life stories] CAN GIRLS BRING TO LIKE UGLY GUYS IF THEY HAVE MONEY?


My financial situation is seriously at the bottom floor
post response:

[+154][-21]
original post: here

휴 |2017.11.25 19:19 신고하기
I used to think that as long as you have money, you can have everything, but I met this oppa who was really rich and he not stingy at all, very generous and even has a foreign brand car but.... He's the same height as me... And has lots of pimples... I can't even bring myself to kiss him, so I realized that even if you had money, you can't have everything ㅠㅠ
150
14

얘들아 |2017.11.25 19:26 신고하기
Money is seriously just money.. Don't expect that you can buy love... People will only meet you for the money.... They will be people who will only go for you for the money, and who would hate kiss you or even stare at you... ㅠㅠ Find strength.. I rather meet a handsome guy who's poor than an ugly guy who's rich... I can be happy just looking at his face..
132
12

ㅇㅈ |2017.11.25 19:22 신고하기
I've experience it before and the only nice thing about it is you can spend their moneyㅋ If they don't give you the money, you would even hate to look at them
120
5

ㄱㄱ |2017.11.25 20:06 신고하기
If you met a guy who's bawling and owns foreign cars like Swings and a normal university student in the metro who looks like Park Bogum and had to choose, I would straight up pick the second. Our house isn't that well off, but since my parents doesn't really care about old age insurance and financial abilities, they would rather me dating someone who has face, good personality and height. 
46
1

현실 |2017.11.25 22:57 신고하기
Rather than eating steak in the best fancy restaurant with someone I don't like, I would be way happier eating ddeokboggie on the streets with someone I like...
45
0

음 |2017.11.25 20:50 신고하기
It's comfortable if they have money. It'll feel like you have everything in this world. But if you date someone who's always giving you money, you'll be cursed. You should think twice between dating a rich person, it's tricky. You will have a lot of money, but in the end, you still don't own anything.
30
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com