Saturday, November 25, 2017

[naver] SUZY, MAKES A COMEBACK IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AFTER 1 YEAR... SOLO ALBUM RELEASE IN JANUARY






original post: here

1. [+2,523, -359]
Bae Suzy doing music? ㅠㅠ I'll look forward to solo Suzy

2. [+1,599, -242]
Writing truth = journalist. Wirting fiction = trash-journalist. She won #1 with Pretend but couldn't promote because she was preparing for her drama. I'm looking forward to it

3. [+1,330, -225]
She hasn't made it official yet though... nowadays, I always listen to Suzy's OSTs since they are so good. I'll look forward to any of her next work. Suzy's hard working, fighting

4. [+1,182, -216]
JYP hasn't even confirmed it but the trash-journalists are already writing articles about it. I like Suzy's singing

5. [+972, -186]
I'll look forward to it

6. [+266, -42]
Suzy seriously never restsㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: wordplay with Suzy and Suiji)

7. [+277, -52]
I really liked Pretend... I'm sure that the song will be good this time too

8. [+251, -46]
JYP, please give her a good song this time, something crazy good



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com