Saturday, November 25, 2017

[naver] BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EP. 13-14 (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

[naver] 'BTIMFT' JUNG SOMIN DISCOVERS LEE CHUNGAH'S PAST 'REUNITED WITH LEE MINKI'





original post: here

1. [+1,694, -16]
This is seriously a lifetime drama! But today, the tiger couple was so realistic, it made me sad ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,086, -10]
Today was both happy and sad ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,007, -14]
This drama is too good

4. [+896, -14]
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please make Jungminie happy first....

5. [+744, -18]
Please make Sehee and Jiho happy....



[naver] 'BTIMFT' LEE MINKI  JUNG SOMIN, THE FIRST TIME THAT A SEPARATION IS SO HEART BREAKING



1. [+325, -12]
Seriously, will they understand if they just talked? Sehee-nim is always meeting her every day and even waits for her at the bus stop.... when she drank the other day, he made her yuja tea, made her food, and even slept together. It feels awkward and different now.ㅠㅠ ugh why am I so into this drama? ^^;

2. [+221, -4]
I thought that I was gonna go crazy~~~ Ahh how am I gonna wait til next week~~

3. [+210, -4]
ㅠㅠ ah she needs to be aware of Sehee's feelings soonㅠㅠ How am I gonna wait til enxt week..

4. [+202, -6]
This drama is too refreshing and calming... I love it but it also slices my heart apart ㅠㅠ

5. [+95, -4]
The words can never catch up to the heart... 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com