Thursday, December 7, 2017

[enter-talk] CRAZY, THIS 7 YEARS OLD SONG IS BACK IN THE CHARTS




It’s IU’s Merry Christmas in Advance!!
It was released in 2010 and every December, it finds its way back in the charts
This year toㅇㅇ
This song’s key point is Cheondung’s rap……. (you will understand if you listen to it) the more you hear it, the more you get addicted to itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, now I’m fine with itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

When it’s spring, it’s Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms but when winter comes around, it’s for sure Merry Christmas in Advance. I hope that there were songs that can climb up the chart in summer and fall too.
That would make IU the queen of seasons…. ㅇㅇ

post response:
[+338][-25]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 23:42 신고하기
Personally, I wish that ‘The Shower’ climbs back the charts during the summer. The song is too good. As for fall, it would be ‘Knees’
88
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 23:40 신고하기
It’s already been 7 years since this song was released?... she wasn’t even known for her 3 octaves back then…
59
4

ㅁㅁ |2017.12.07 02:23 신고하기
The morning, I listen to Autumn Morning and at night, I listen to Through the Night. In spring, I listen to Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms, in the winter, I listen to Merry Christmas in Advance. When it rains, I listen to Rain Drop and on Friday, I listen to Friday.
54
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 10:55 신고하기
Goong goong why is my heart hurting?
32
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 23:42 신고하기
Ah for real Cheondungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ “don’t trust mwe eithor~ oh by your swide~” (T/N: making fun of his pronunciation) “
25
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com