Thursday, December 7, 2017

[teens stories] YOU REALLY SHOULD TREAT YOUR MOM NICELY

Image result for nostalgic anime gif
(pic not included)

Not only your mom but your parents. Your dad too…. Today is the anniversary date of my mom’s death and my heart is all tangled up…

post response:
[+635][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 19:45 신고하기
OP-yah, I understand how you feel since your mom passed away but telling others  to treat their moms nicely can hurt them too. There are a lot of “moms” in this world that shame the name “mother”. There are also lots of kids who end up not growing up well because of these parents. Of course, since I understand your feelings, I hope that you feel better soon and that your life is filled with happy days from now on.
193
33
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 20:41 신고하기
I seriously don’t know how I can live on just thinking of the day that my mom will pass away…
49
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 03:16 신고하기
OP-yah~~ you are doing well and are enduring well right now, and you will still be like that in the future. If you’re feeling tangled up, it’s normal… people can’t always be happy.. even so, everything will pass away. Shake off everything that’s putting you down today and have a nice day
43
0

ㅇ |2017.12.07 20:43 신고하기
I think that it would’ve been better if you fixed that title
15
2

ㅇ |2017.12.07 23:42 신고하기
I don’t think that’s your business I get that you’re sad but you don’t know in what kind of household I’m living in
14
10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com