Friday, December 22, 2017

[enter-talk] DID YOU GUYS SEE ZION T'S INSTA STORIES?


"Is this how you give your condolences? You're so so refreshing~
No but seriously I'm not gonna question other things, but why did you follow Jonghyun again?
I knew it from the time you backstabbed Hyoseob (t/n: Crush) to go to YG. So you enjoy cherry picking your sunbaes' calls and not even attending your friend's funeral to play on Instagram?"
Zion T: I went to pay respect late at night and ran into Key, so I followed him. There's no reason for you to swear at me! Have a good night
"Sorry, I'm so sorry TT TT Have a good night, Zion T fighting"
"I'm upset..."


"You didn't go to Jonghyun's funeral?"
"I don't know where you guys' relationship have been, but you couldn't at least showed your face there if you're his best friend"
"And why did you follow Key in the middle of the night...lol'"
"I know I shouldn't judge what I see on broadcast, then you should show us something nice on broadcast ^^"
Zion T: I went when all the journalists left. Me too I'm human so I'm sad. Do we attend funerals to get our pictures taken? I'm/That's sad

post response:
[+915][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 02:27 신고하기
How did she/he went from "you're so immature" to "sorry" to "fighting";; How can you tell someone to chin up after hurting them
139
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 11:05 신고하기
This was definitely not a Shinee nor a Jonghyun fan. This also happened with Kim Joohyuk, there are always people trying to coerce others
105
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 02:28 신고하기
This was probably an user from ramyun gallery(?)....
60
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 11:58 신고하기
This wasn't a Shinee fan but some guy from a male another gallery. I hope no one will misunderstand this. It must be hard for him to even stay quiet, why are they making him explain all this...
35
0

큽 |2017.12.22 10:57 신고하기
I'm sure he's showing off his DMs with ZionT now
18
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com