Thursday, December 21, 2017

[marriage/in-laws] I HAD THE WORST BLIND DATE... NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TOP THAT

Image result for kakao friends gif
(picture not included)

Sorry for being a mess. But I'm just so speechless, I'm literally laughing at myself for being such an idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I've tried going on blind dates several times, but this is the first time that something like this happened. 
I'm going to talk about how bad my blind date experience was with confidence. 

First of all, I'm 24 and my date is 27... (t/n: for the sake of easy read the guy's name will be "A")
We got a brief introduction of each other but even the "matchmaker(host?)" didn't know A well
We were meeting on a week day and it was late, so I was pretty tired
but I had a good feeling about it, so my expectations were super high...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

First of all, as soon as I sat down and greeted A, he said "sorry I have a girlfriend"
At first I thought I misheard so I went "Yes????"
so I kept asking about her and he said that his girlfriend is a minor so he couldn't see her often

F*ck, I thought "I messed up big time this time" and my mood started to become so sh*tty
I thought "am I dealing with some psycho right now?" so I tried to end this fast so I could get up and leave on a good note...
No but if you were in my position, how can you still see anything positive? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
There was nothing I could say that could get me out of this situation prettily

I just said "Sorry...I'm a bit confused, so I don't think I can continue this blind date" and just stood up
but A grabbed me again. 
And then A proceeded to say "my girlfriend is actually possessed by the devil"
It was such an unexpected word that I was dumbfounded again and thought I misheard so I said "Possessed what????" and asked him if he really meant possessed by a demonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
So he said that because his girlfriend is trying to get rid of the devil in her, it was hard for him to meet her so he was sadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And then he said that since he was comfortable talking with me, he asked me to become his friend. 

And he started talking about what mistake he thinks he did... 

In the end, I told him that I had to rush home so I escaped.
When I got home I couldn't even get mad because the situation was just too messed up, he was totally a psychoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He kept saying how earnest he was trying to get rid of his girlfriend's demon. He's 100% crazy right... Or... could he be an exorcist????

post response:
[+803][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 16:00 신고하기
I came here thinking I could write something stronger, but I can't top this...
490
0

세상에 |2017.12.21 16:55 신고하기
This is another level...
369
1

남자 ㅁㅁ |2017.12.21 14:46 신고하기
Did you do something that offended the matchmaker?
333
0

ㅣ |2017.12.21 23:36 신고하기
I can't top this with my blind date experienceㅋㅋ Me too I met him without knowing him ㅋㅋ We ate and drank tea, but when I went to the washroom, he stole 50$ from my wallet. I came out of the washroom and couldn't find him, I didn't noticed anything until I saw that there was 50$ missing in my wallet. I figured out the situation and went to pay and went to report him to the police. When they arrived, I discovered that he lied about his job and he was actually a wanted person from the police... What's even more shocking is that they caught him some days later and the police said that if I wanted my money back I had to go identify his face, I was too uncomfortable so I said never mindㅡㅡㅋㅋㅋ But your blind date still wins
146
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 21:38 신고하기
He 100% wasn't satisfied with OP so he played the fool. Such a lack of manners.
134
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 21:30 신고하기
But...If what the guy said is true... Isn't this super severe? He's probably having a one-side love with a minor and thinks that she's his girlfriend in his head, maybe she refused so he sent a demon in her?...If you think it like that it's totally goosebumps-iducing............
121
0

부산처자 |2017.12.21 14:47 신고하기
A talked about a girlfriend, but it seemed more like he's a stalker. OP be careful.
92
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com