Thursday, December 21, 2017

[enter-talk] IDOLS READING HATEFUL COMMENTS ON 4 THINGS SHOW

BTS RM

"RM's face is totally not an idols face lol"
"I know he's in charge of rapping in BTS but he's ugly"
"Isn't he giving up on rap since he became an idol?"
"Can you call this song hip hop? Never"
"In charge of lyrics in BTS? You call that lyrics?"

VIXX N

"Vampire concepts.... It sucks that dark concepts are the trend now"
"I hope they gave out more public friendly concepts, only fans like them"
"I'm sorry but, who are they?"

2AM Lee Changmin

"So weird how he has more male fans than female fans, he should be an army-dol"
(t/n: equivalent to saying he's like a female idol since men in the army would fanboy of female idols)
"God gave Lee Changmin everything, but a face you want to stare at"
"2AM are still singing? Aren't they all acting now? Changmin, what about you?"

Infinite Sunggyu

"When I listened to Infinite Sunggyu's solo I thought I was listening to Kim Jongwan (Nell)"
"What I learned from Sunggyu's dancing "how to not have the "feel"""
"Everything about Sunggyu is a hit or miss lol his voice and his variety skills"
"Isn't Sunggyu's face not on par with his singing and variety skills?"

BlockB Zico

"The idol Zico and underground Zico are different"
"He's basically singing all the song this time too"
(can't read)
"He always mentions himself being a rap producer, it feels like he's just trying to copy others"

Ze:a Park Hyungsik

(can't read any of it sorry TT_TT)

AOA Choa

"Who's Choa? Crayon pop?"
"I preferred AOA as a band..."
"Their sexy concept is so so"
"So sad that the only reason girl groups are surviving is through sexy concepts"
*Let's go back to the band*

GOT7 JB

"GOT7's song totally sounds like 2PM's 10 on 10"
"He already came out with JJ project, why is he still considered a rookie?"
"If JB is so crazy about music, then why is he majoring in movies?"

post response:
[+305][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 20:30 신고하기
My bias went on that show I know he/she cried so I couldn't bring to watch it, those crazy f*ckers
137
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 20:16 신고하기
No but why are they making them read hate comments on broadcast? I seriously can't understand. My bias was there and seeing his/her expression hurt me so bad
110
1

아프지말자 |2017.12.21 20:31 신고하기
Why is everyone smiling when reading them (maybe they were speechless so they laugh) The last picture, it was obvious he couldn't control his expression and it hurt my heart to watch it.. The idols on those shows might be earning more than me, but it doesn't mean that they earned happiness, more than being jealous of them I feel sorry for them..
90
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 00:08 신고하기
In real life, you won't be able to find hate comments that are this tamed down.....It will be more personal attacks and family swears without them doing anything wrong...Also baffling rumors....My bias is on the show and I'm thankful he/she opened an SNS, but if I were them, I'd never be able to open internet again
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 20:54 신고하기
I watched the Hollywood stars read their own hate comments and it's freaking hilarious ㅋㅋ But those hateful comments are pretty tamed down, they're not even considered hate comments?? Choa's comments aren't even hateful, it's basically what the fans all wantㅋㄲ
31
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.22 01:36 신고하기
They removed all the comments that included swears for the sake of the broadcast, but in real life things are way more serious ㅋㅋㅋ Damn it makes me realize that people who leave hateful comments really have nothing in their brains....
28
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com