Thursday, December 21, 2017

[enter-talk] I SOBBED WATCHING THIS



When he held his hand
(Key and Onew)




He leaned on the leader and started sobbing

post response:
[+932][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 12:06 신고하기
What surprised me about Minho was how slowly he walked and how he consoled people around him until the end. He was the one leading, so he'll be alone until the end of the ceremony, just how painful it must've been for himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Choi Minho has a natural sense of responsibility and he never shares it, I hope he will not blame himself and regret...
301
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 12:03 신고하기
I know that everyone were as sad, but it just feels like Onew suffered the most... I saw the journalist pictures and his face looked half-dead, this is too real...
277
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 11:37 신고하기
He's really the leader
266
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 18:59 신고하기
When I saw the video, he was hugging Key and saying something, the comments said that reading his lips, he might've been saying 'Kibum-ah just bare with it a bit longer.. Me too, I'm trying to endure this, so you can do it too right?' ....ㅜㅜ
216
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 17:37 신고하기
Onew made a mistake, but I think that he really needs comfort now. Since he's the leader he's definitely blaming himself for this, he must've think that he couldn't be there for him and he must be so in pain.. I lost it when I saw him comfort Key today... I'm seriously so worried for him, please take care of him during this hard time..
215
0


ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 19:18 신고하기
On Twitter the fans were all saying we should let the 4 members do whatever they want from now on, it's okay if they're not singers anymore, but please just find happiness and keep on living... They said that no matter what, just be happy, even though fans are happiest when they're shining on stage, it's okay to let all this go... Me too, as a fan, I cried. Please everyone find strength, it will be okay, everything will be okay, I just want to hug you
199
0

ㅇ |2017.12.21 17:11 신고하기
Even after getting in the car, Minho kept holding onto Jonghyun's picture... He has to send him but it must've been so hard damn....
152
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 21:27 신고하기
I'm so worried for Taemin, it's my first time seeing his eyes like this. His eyes were just unfocused...It felt like he would collapse anytime...It's probably because he was Jonghyun's little brat and he always treated him prettily...
144
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com