Thursday, December 21, 2017

[naver] SHINEE KEY, HAND-WRITTEN LETTER TO THE LATE JONGHYUN "I WILL LIVE ON HARDER...LET'S MEET AGAIN"




To my beloved Jonghyun hyung,
Hyung. It’s Ki Bum~ I sent you off today and even saw your face yesterday, but I still can’t believe it. I’m sorry I went to you so late because of work, and I’m sorry for not being a source of strength to you when you were lonely.
“You and I were the two most stubborn members in our group, so we had to do everything we wanted to do. But you did everything you wanted and in the end, you made the decision and you left first…it was really hard at first, but after spending time with only you for the past three days, I think I might understand how you felt.
“Don’t be too worried that you left before us. I will respect and look after your mom and sister like my own family.
“I’ll miss you for a really long time. I’m worried because the person who always took my side at meetings is now gone. You and I talked the most during meetings…but now I’ll have to get used to not having you here.
“I’m going to try living a better life, too. When I get older and we meet again, tell me I did well! Jonghyunhyung, you were the best artist, friend, hyung, and colleague to me.
“You did well, and I love you so much!”
CR@Soompi


original post: here

1. [+18,812, -88]
I hope all the members find strengthㅠ ㅠ

2. [+15,797, -89]
I hope the remaining members take care of each other and are well... I'm sure this is what Jonghyun nim wants

3. [+13,342, -119]
I'm not related but why do I feel so empty

4. [+11,495, -80]
Jonghyun-ah, I hope you're living a life without stress and worries now

5. [+9773, -99]
You've worked hard Jonghyun-ah~

6. [+2761, -51]
People are still asking why he decided to release his letter on IG, do you know how much comfort it gave the fans? Key must be mourning right now, can't he even do that?

7. [+2301, -14]
I can't bare to look at other articles.. Key's feelings stroke me the most when he said he tried to understand why Jonghyun left before him and that for Jonghyun to rest in peace, he will continue to live life earnestly... Jonghyun, you've worked hard, you can rest in peace now

8. [+2201, 20]
Our Kibum has became quite mature! We were all so worried for him, but seems like he chose to live on harder... Jonghyun-ah, can you see the kids up there in the skies? I hope that you're not hurt anymore and you must find happiness, you'll forever be my singer Jonghyun.. You've worked hard, you've suffered

9. [+2092, -17]
He gave strength to the fans with his letter, but he also did it out of consideration. I'm just so disillusioned seeing comments misunderstanding his intentions in the comments

10. [+2028, -14]
Bum-ah, a lot of fans found strength in your letter. You're the one suffering the most, but thank you for finding the courage to post this







0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com