Saturday, December 16, 2017

[enter-talk] IT WAS SO SAD SEEING LEE DAEHWI AT THE GRAVE OF HIS FATHER IN JAPAN


Even as another group's fan, I cried watching this
I'm f*cking pissed at his haters leaving hate comments
Thank you for growing up so prettily...

post response:
[+956][-23]
original post: here

ㅇo |2017.12.16 10:31 신고하기
I believe that the fans wouldn't do something like that, but please don't find the place and go there
286
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 01:16 신고하기
I don't watch the show so I wouldn't know the context but, what are they doing shooting a minor like that..He must've been so hurt
173
41

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 01:04 신고하기
I'm not a fan so I don't follow this show but ㅜ I can relate to how sad he feels just through the pictures ㅜ Me too I haven't seen my mom in 20 years and she just passed away like that, I don't even have any memory that I share with her. It was so hard. Lee Daehwi receives a lot of love from his parents yet his dad passed away like that, on top of it, it's not even in Korea or USA but in Japan, it must've been so hard on him ㅜ It's commendable that he's overcame this at such a young age
109
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 17:33 신고하기
I see that a lot of people are mad because they don't understand why they filmed this. Don't swear at the staffs blindly like that, they asked Daehwi what he wanted to do and where he wanted to go, and he said that he wanted to visit where he used to live in Japan and there was someone he wanted to see, since he's promoting with Wanna One, he didn't have the chance to go. I know it's hurtful to watch but Daehwi wanted this
41
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 03:06 신고하기
I didn't watch episode 2 but I'm not gonna watch this. I support Daehwi, but I hope they stop buying our pity with this image of his. I hate to dig in his family business like that and I seriously think that it's none of our business, I hope people stop saying stuff like "poor him" and I hope people stop feeling so bad for Daehwi. For me, Daehwi is a genius idol and he's super talented, I hope they start promoting this image of Daehwi more. I hope the staffs stop with this already, stop talking about the idols' private life and family life, they probably prefer hiding them anyways. It just feels like they're doing this everything for the money at this point
36
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 21:10 신고하기
Anyone who's thinking of going to that place, just go die
23
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com