Saturday, December 16, 2017

[enter-talk] I ATTENDED THE SAME SCHOOL AS SEVENTEEN'S SEOKMIN

I was studying for my exam and heard Seventeen's song playing
and I suddenly thought about this incident so I'll write it down
Before Seventeen's Seokmin started attending the performing arts school,
he attended a normal school for a while before that
he came in for 2 semesters during 1st year middle school
Everyone were talking about how he was in the same agency as Afterschool back then
There were also talks about Seventeen already
 so there would be a lot of people who went to his class and see him, but he was always sleeping
I've never seen his face before but we were put in the same class so I saw him for the first time
All he really does every day is nothing else but sleep.
When we have class discussion, he'd be the first sleping
He even introduces himself as "the kid who's sleeping everyday" since he practices overnight he's always tired.
Some teachers knew that he was a trainee, so they'd let him sleep too
But some other teachers didn't know about it and always woke him up and scold him telling him not to sleep
We have to wear the uniform to attend school, but he rarely wore it. 
He also skipped a lot of classes because of concerts
Anyways, at the beginning of the semester, the entire school had to assemble
so his last day of school, the teacher asked him to sing
At first, I had no expectation for him, but he really sang so well I got shocked. 
He also signed autographs to all the kids in the class before leaving
He never really spoke to other people and I can't remember him having any friends either
But I'm happy he's doing well now
Proof picture



post response:
[+142][-1]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 16:36 신고하기
Cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ baby Seokminieㅠㅠㅠ He's all grown up now, this is when he attended the performing arts school..
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 17:21 신고하기
Please post stuff like that in Seventeen's fan-talk next time!
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 22:09 신고하기
Thank you for this anecdote! ㅎㅎ I want to hear Seokmin's singing too~
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 19:27 신고하기
Hul please tell us which song he sang ㅠㅠ Thank you for this anecdote !!
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.17 00:20 신고하기
Thank you ㅜㅜ  Now he has another stage name, Dokyum !!
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.16 23:45 신고하기
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜCute, Dokyum grew up well♡
5
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com