Friday, December 29, 2017

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY SM IS ALWAYS THE ONE DOING ENDINGS


Moon HeeJun (HOT) "I was still in SM entertainment back then, if we lost our spot for the ending stage, Lee Sooman professor would scold us and even if it meant cutting down one fifth of the members. I knew that I had no power so I was so sad. I hated the fact that the other 4 members could see me lose as a leader. I thought that even if I got sworn at, I had to do the ending stage no matter what. For 2 hours and a half, I argued with the PD and at the end, I was finally able to perform the ending stage"

Kim Taewoo (God) "The companies fought to get the ending stage, at that time, the PD came to look for God. He asked us "This is the situation (that Heejun would get the ending), but what do you want us to do?" the 5 members all said that they didn't care and said "Is the ending stage something important?". Joon Park even said "Just let Heejun do the ending then" but our manager really wanted God to be the ones doing the ending stage, that's why we fought"

Moon HeeJun "At that time, God was doing so well, we had to cut our members from one fifth so it was possible for me to not do the ending stage. But the fans were there and I seriously wanted to do the ending stage so bad"

post response:
[+830][-184]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 03:47 신고하기
But I feel like ending stages have lost its meaningfulness ever since, now it's all about which stage was good and which artist left the biggest impact
443
38

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 03:01 신고하기
Yah just how much they felt their insides crushed down in 2005, when Bigbang did the ending stage, they probably thought they got robbed or something ㅋㅋ 
439
61

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 10:06 신고하기
Seems like Lee Sooman is really teaching bad antics to his singers... From being greedy with ending stages to lipsyncing..
390
42

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 10:59 신고하기
To some extent, I recognize that having the ending is nice, but somehow people like IU, Bangtan, Heize, BTOB are the groups that are the most memorable. It can't be helped because their performances and singing skills are f*cking solid either way ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
163
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 11:28 신고하기
So Moon Heejun basically made it 100% official that SM obsesses over having the ending stage ...
152
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.29 10:27 신고하기
Bangtan got the ending stage during MAMA so I wonder if EXO go scolded by SM...? But from my perspective, even if you don't have the ending you can still leave a memorable stage ie) Winner, BTOB, IU, Bangtan 
152
17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com