Friday, December 29, 2017

[instiz] ARTIST WHOSE WASTING HIS TALENT THE MOST IN YG




His career:
- After losing at a survival show at 18 years old, he wrote and composed WINNER's Empty
- Appeared on SMTM
- Wrote and composed Be I (SMTM)
- Debuted in 2015 09
- Wrote and composed iKON's Rhythm Ta
- Wrote and composed iKON's My Type
- Wrote and composed iKON's Today
- Wrote and composed iKON's Airplane

Although he didn't do all of those alone, he still contributed a lot

post response: +568
original post: here

1. Jut reading the title made me think of Hanbin... snif snif

2. Wow, it's just as I was expecting...

3. Hul, I like all these songs though

4. Wow Empty.. daebak

5. I hope that YG gets back to their senses soon

6. Kim Hanbinㅠㅠㅜㅜ he even participate in the lyrics and composition for Epik High's Born Hater, Black Pink's Whistle and PSY's Auto Reverse, The Last Scene and Bomb

7. I seriously acknowledge BI... I was so shocked when I learned that he was the one who made Empty

8. YG.... I get that you are earning lots of money in Japan but because of that, their situation in Korea is awkward.... please let them promote longer in Korean...

9. That's rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I liked Be I so much ㅜㅜ

10. Hanbinie is good at making choreography too... please YGㅡㅡ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com