Tuesday, December 5, 2017

[instiz] GIRL WHO DESTROYED HER BOYFRIEND'S HOBBY LIFE


Girl: Sorry... Next time I will definitely not lay my hands on those, sorry it was really my fault...
Guy: You opened my eyes, I shouldn't have made honey mad for real.
          I was only annoyed by myself, but I blew up on you
Girl: I understand... I'll buy you a new Gundam next time, I'll make lots of money so you can show me how to assemble those... Sorry~~~ I'll do better next time~~

1. The girlfriend was mad
2. Destroys her boyfriend's hobby life
3. Girlfriend "I'm sorry bbuing bbuing"
4. Boyfriend "It's okay bbuing bbuin"

original post: here

1. Wow wow, the rest of us would've never been able to overlook something like that... Is her boyfriend a saint?

2. Wow if it was me, all the love I had for that person will disappear for sure... I'll subconsciously turn her into an enemy for my entire life

3. She went way too overboard... What is she trying to do? Show her real personality?

4. Wow the guy is a real saint...

5. The guy probably likes the girl more than she does...

6. So funny how she's shameless enough to say "Sorry~~~ I'll do better next time~~"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This is at the level where her rage cannot be controlled, she'll stay like that even if they get married later on

7. Wow... Just thinking about my lover destroying all my albums and posters like that, my blood is boiling

8. Hul.. Anyone in their right mind would know that this is wrong

9. He's definitely not okay with this, and was hurt but he's just trying to contain his feelings...

10. Of course you can still buy those but do you know how hard it is to collect all of themㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜ There are even limited edition onesㅠㅜㅜ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com