Monday, December 11, 2017

[instiz] HE WOULD GET AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE ASKING HIS PHONE NUMBER IF HE WORKED AT A CAFE PER DAY VS HE WON'T









1. He will
2. He won't

original post: here

1. 2222. He's way too handsome that people would be too burdened to even ask his number
 > Basically, I will come to the cafe everyday to look at him

2. I feel like people will just say "Oppa you're cool!" and run out

3. He'll be working there and get cast to become a celebrity

4. He's way too handsome, so we'd all be wondering if he already has a girlfriend and won't be able to ask him number..... But I'll go to the cafe everyday just to look at him... 

5. I won't be able to ask himㅜㅜ  But I'll be there everyday

6. For me, I won't bring myself to ask him, but I'll spend all my money on drinks thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7. No no I won't even be able to bring myself to ask him

8. 1111. But since he's too handsome, I won't be able to ask him for sure.. ㅠㅠ 

9. I won't be able to ask himㅋㅋㅋ Cuz the cafe would already be bursting with people

10. He's the wall... I won't be able to ask him



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com