Monday, December 11, 2017

[teens stories] TIPS TO HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR FRIENDS



This is what I learned from the 18 years of my life.
1. I don’t curse
To be honest, I always say stuffs in a nicer way instead of using swears. Instead of saying “you f*cker”, I would say “do you want to get it?”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ things like that
2. You have to reciprocate feelings of thankfulness
This might seem small but it’s super important. There was a kid who shared food with me so even if our house is far, I waited for my friend after school until her exams were over to go home with her and gave her a chocolate.
3. When you treat someone like a b*tch, you have to treat them nicely for a while
You might not be aware and say harsh things to your friends and hurt them. So once you realize that, you should try and treat them nicely for a while such as going to the washrooms with them, eat together, etc..
4. Don’t talk on their backs
This is obvious. But for me, when there’s a kid I don’t like, instead of telling my friends, I would talksh*t about him/her to my mom and my dongsaeng insteadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My family are the people I can trust the mostㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Try to restrain behaviors that your friends hate
This is also obvious. But when I do something and see from my friends’ reactions that they don’t like it, I would try to do it less.
6. It’s similar to #5 but don’t do to your friends what you don’t want them to do to you
If you hate some behaviors, chances are that your friend hates it too.
7. Don’t go too deep into a relationship with your friends
I don’t have any friend to whom I’m confiding everything. To be honest, I don’t really mind that… I’m a bit my-way soㅋㅋㅋ I’m just not someone who talks a lot about myself. Even if there was a friend I trust 100%, I wouldn’t tell her everything. Anyways, my point is not to say everything to anyone.
8. Be far from friends you like less
I’m not talking about people that hate you but people that you just don’t like as a whole.
9. Don’t take revenge when your friends do something you don’t like
When my friend does something I don’t like and mess with me, I just ignore it. They might keep on doing it but after they realize that you don’t care about it, they won’t find it fun anymore and will stop
10. Listen to your friends well
Try not to but in when your friends are speaking and cut them while they talk. Listen to them until the end! Your friend might feel hurt and feel like you are changing subject when they were still talking about their concerns…ㅇㅇ
11. Don’t get too many friends

post response:
[+114][-25]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 22:29 신고하기
But if I act like that, even though I will have a good image in front of my friends, won’t you not have any remaining friends left? You would feel f*cking empty when you’re at home
102
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 23:38 신고하기
This is not tips of having good friendships. It’s just how to manage your image…
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 22:35 신고하기
But to be honest, even if you do all these good actions for your friends, if you have no luck, this won’t work out for you… I makes me wonder if I should let myself get discouraged if I don’t end up having nice friends even if I always act nicely
54
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.11 23:31 신고하기
You know what’s the best tip? It’s to act based on your intuition. If you change your personality based on your friends, you will never find people who truly match your personality. If you find people who match with you, this is the best. For kids who think that you should follow this post to the T, you will end up trying to change your personality and your friends won’t last long. Try to treat everyone equally
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.12 00:48 신고하기
Duruduru, what’s the point of getting along with them if we won’t last past graduation anyways…
10
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com