Sunday, December 3, 2017

[instiz] MISC FROM MAMA & MMA 2017 PT. 2

[instiz] LEE YOUNGAE TODAY (2017 MAMA RED CARPET)









(more pics at source)

original post: here

1. Wow....

2. Wow... she's the top

3. Her class is timeless...

4. I love you....

5. Wow I'm amazed....



[instiz] MAMA'S RED VELVET IRENE'S ENDING SHOTㄷㄷㄷ


ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

post response: +13
original post: here

1. This unnie knows that she's pretty~~~

2. Hella prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. The real ending goddessㅜㅜㅜ

4. Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Ah she's seriously too pretty...



[instiz] HANDSOME BODYGUARD THAT CREATED A BUZZ AT MELON MUSIC AWARDS

Looks like they hire bodyguards based on their faces nowadays





post response: +170
original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what the... Jungkook is cute ㅠㅠ

2. Jungkookie is cuteㅜㅜ and so is Yoongiㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. Since I'm so weak, I think that I need a bodyguard... Jun Jungkook bodyguard-nim....

4. Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I have to hire him






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com