Sunday, December 3, 2017

[instiz] THE AUDIENCE DURING EXO'S STAGE AT MMA

The audience was filled with hexagon shaped white lights, they were the fans' lightsabers
It's almost as if they were having a one man concert

post response: +98

original post :here

1. As expected EXO-Ls' fandom power is the one top

2. You can see some of the Armys' light sticks too, it's nice to see everyone cheer togetherㅎㅎ 

3. The other fandoms didn't close their lights and cheered togetherㅠㅠ so cool

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yesterday's stage really felt like a real concert, the fans' command power is the one top, their lights were so prettyㅠㅠ  I'm all emotional..

5. It's so cute seeing those 2 Army light sticks cheering
 > I know right~~ 

6. Wow their fandom power is amazing!! The 4th floor was almost all EXO-Lsㅋㅋㅋ  It's so cool seeing all the fans cheering together!!

7. I was so happy yesterday...MMA is the best!! I'm so proud to be an EXO-L as expected

8. As another group's fan, I can testify that it really felt like a one man concert, you can't neglect that they filled the whole room, they looked very cool!

9. As expected... A one man concert...

10. Oh me too, when I watched the program, I realized that there were a lot of EXO-Ls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com