Monday, December 18, 2017

SHINEE JONGHYUN PASSES AWAY

[enter-talk] SHINEE’S GALLERY POST AT 1PM TODAY


“If Jonghyun makes a comeback, I’ll support him without regret”
“I still remember, during his ‘She Is’ release, I felt so sorry for him.
I did my best to buy his album and make him chart well but thinking back about it, I always felt bad
This time, let’s go all out. Everyone, fighting”
Ah… what to do… I wasn’t even his fan but even I feel so heartbroken… imagine his fans… please, tell me that all of this was a dream
post response:
[+1,934][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 19:45 신고하기
Wow crazy. I’m seriously in shock… so shocked that I’m scared… among all the celebrities’ deaths, his shocked me the most… it’s seriously such a shame
332
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 19:40 신고하기
I saw the breaking news but seeing these posts makes me tear up…
277
2
“What the? Is this fake?”
“What’s up with the breaking news?”
“What the heck? What’s with the news?”
“If Jonghyun makes a comeback, I’ll support him without regret”
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:04 신고하기
Please Jonghyun-ah, I beg you…. I’m still listening to your songs now.. please Jonghyun-ah, please just tell me that you’re still alive… I beg you……
219
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:56 신고하기
I seriously understand the saying of “life is a comedy if seen from afar but a tragedy when seen up-close”…
156
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 21:05 신고하기
If ever SM posts an EXO teaser today, they are seriously not human… I’m also a fan of SM artists and I know that they would go crazy just to earn money but right now, I think that it’s better for them to cancel all their schedules and let their artists rest…
154
1


[enter-talk] JONGHYUN-AH I LOVED YOU UNTIL THE END.


Jonghyun-ah. It was hard right?
Death was probably better than life and took you all the tears and hurt from your body to make that decision. So it would be selfish for me to ask you to live…
I realized this too late but seeing your actions, words and lyrics, you must had have it hard… I can feel how hurt you were.
Jonghyun-ah, you were seriously so warm to us. I already miss you so I don’t know how am I going to endure it later on.
I just wish that you wouldn’t be hurt anymore. You made every problem seem so small.. every week, you would stand on stage and smile. I still remember them clearly.
I love you, I loved you and I’ll continue to love you. Jonghyun-ah, thank you for working so hard. Thank you for being born. Thank you for appearing in front of us.
You were our spring.
I selfishly wish that you would answer our wish.
I miss you. I will endlessly look forward to your next song.

post response:
[+3,409][-14]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:21 신고하기
I don’t even dare to think about how hard it must have been for him. I can’t help but cry
334
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:46 신고하기
Please, I hope that he’s only surrounded by happy things where he is now
281
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:27 신고하기
Even though I can’t comfort you guys, I wish that I can give you strength. Although he suffered a lot, I’m sure that he has as much happiness in the heavens.
262
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 21:22 신고하기
The gas from the briquettes must have smelled so awful. How lonely must have you felt in that room surrounded by that awful smell.. just thinking about that makes me cry
172
0

ㅇ |2017.12.18 21:46 신고하기
If you smell gas from a briquette, your mind becomes blurred. He must have cried reminiscing his lifetime.. It’s so sad
133
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:58 신고하기
… Even though my words can’t comfort you, I hope that all the Shawols find strength
101
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com