Monday, December 18, 2017

[enter-talk] I'M WORRIED FOR ONEW

Image result for ONEW
(pic not included)

Because of Onew's incident, Shinee's image was ruined and everything that surrounded Onew became filled with hatred, even I disliked him (Even though I've never left a hateful comment about him). But I seriously feel like Onew might feel deeply guilty because of this incident.
Shinee's other members Minho, Key, Taemin were all following Jonghyun like a real hyung since highschool, and him as a father... Just how much in shock they must all be right now.
I'm not even a fan but I'm so shocked, I've seen Jonghyun for more than 10 years with Shinee...

post response:
[+413][-23]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:08 신고하기
To be honest, Onew made a mistake, but I'm so worried he will choose the wrong road because of this incident...
168
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 22:35 신고하기
Me too, I'm seriously worried for Lee Jinki.... I'm also worried for the rest of the members.... It feels like I don't know anything anymore... I wished that today was just a dream. A terrible dream.
91
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 00:08 신고하기
Whether he did wrong or not, I just wish that he doesn't think about anything bad anymore
80
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 00:44 신고하기
I'm most worried about Onew right now, he always shoulders everything on him, but this must be a hard time for him, enough that it's too much for him to bare alone... I seriously wished that he doesn't take any drastic decisions
32
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 00:38 신고하기
I seriously hope that he's in the right state of mind, please, please
28
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com