Tuesday, December 19, 2017

[enter-talk] JOURNALISTS IN FRONT OF JONGHYUN'S EMERGENCY ROOM RIGHT NOW

t/n: you can access the pictures at your own risk on the original link, we won't be putting them out of respect for Jonghyun.
Related image



(picture not included)

You can see Jonghyun's life's impact through these 2 pictures
Please rest in peace.

post response:
[+503][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 09:41 신고하기
They're freaking hopeless, They should be stepping aside to let that emergency car pass by, those f*cker, I hope they all receive divine punishment from that
118
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 08:46 신고하기
I was delighted to know that there were Chinese people who hit on our country's journalists. You guys deserve more beating. Those f*ckers can't be human.
71
49

ㅇㅎ |2017.12.19 07:53 신고하기
I just want to smack all of their heads, can't they think more humanely and think about how the families and friends are grieving for his dead? Couldn't they send them one or 2 representative teams to write their breaking news instead ? Don't they have any respect towards the dead ? They prioritize the scoop first and really have no consideration to the dead huh?
69
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 10:05 신고하기
The world "journalist mind" is just hopeless. Why didn't they work like that during the 4-river projects? Why didn't they work like that during the Sewol tragedy? When they signed the closed-door agreement, why didn't they act like that? Seeing how they won't budge a bit when we have real issues that impact the society but are so ready to make the quick buck off a celebrity, or should I say, an artist's death makes me realize that this country is a failure. Usually when someone dies, everyone should stay quiet to pay respect, but what is this? It would've been better if they didn't do anything. And what are the police doing, are they crazy? Please treat him as a human
26
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 07:10 신고하기
Jonghyun-ah, you're not only Shinee's Jonghyun, but you're also the person Jonghyun that we love, I love you, I love you seriously, I feel like I've walked with you ever since your debut when you were hurting the most was when you comforted us the most, I'm sorry for not knowing about your pains. I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything else beside not knowing.  I'm sorry that I didn't hear you even though you were shouting in your songs. I will never forget how fans and singer's relationship was more than this for you, it was something much warmer. When my life was collapsing, do you know how much help you gave me? Do you know how much love you gave to people? It was my darkest moment, but I won't forget what you've done for me. I know it's too late to think about how I could've comforted you and it's crushing my heart. Why did I never know about your pain? I'm so sorry. You've walked a long road, it was a long trip, where you've met different people and brought them happiness, like a star you have lit the night road, you've suffered a lot and you've worked hard. I love you, you don't have to shine the light anymore, but just become a normal person, it'll be nice too. When the sun rises again, I want to believe that you have landed at the end of your trip safely. I believe that you left for your trip, but I selfishly want to delay it a bit more. You probably don't know but I miss you so much already. You've really shined the light on everything, as a Shinee member and as Jonghyun, the person, thank you for your light, my star

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com