Tuesday, December 19, 2017

[naver + enter-talk] TAEYEON'S REACTION TO JONGHYUN'S DEATH

[naver] SNSD'S TAEYEON, TO LATE SHINEE'S JONGHYUN "I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HUG YOU"


“That is you, and there is no one who won’t love you because there is another, different you. I really like you and love you, and I want to comfort you and hug you one more time. That was something I could do, and I hate myself for losing that chance and regretting it. How sad and what a waste, our precious Jonghyun. It seems like if I called you right now, you would reply ‘Yes!’ in a high-tone. Our Jonghyun, I miss you. I’m sorry that I couldn’t hug you often, I love you and thank you. I remember the entire process of you writing the song Lonely, which you said you wrote thinking about me. We’re similar, we’re alike. We know those feelings. The most special, awesome, and greatest artist in my life, Jonghyun, I miss you a lot and want to hold your hand.
Jonghyun, you’re the best.
You’ve worked hard.
I’ll make sure you aren’t lonely.”

Cr@Soompi


original post: here

1. [+1595, -20]
My heart hurts so so much... May you rest in peace..

2. [+1444, -28]
There were so many people who loved him, yet he was still struggling so hard... I hope he finally found happiness, thank you for all your hard work

3. [+1070, -20]
I hope that there is no pain nor sadness in the place you are right now, you must find happiness and joy, Thank you so much for your songs... Good bye Jonghyun

4. [+1014, -13]
Jonghyun num... Even though you are in the skies now so many people came to send their condolences... Please find happiness where you are

5. [+855, -16]
I'm crying.. ㅠㅠ

[enter-talk] YAH BUT THERE'S ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO TAEYEON'S CONCERT



What are we going to do? Her concert will be this Friday and seems like they'll proceed with it.
Because of the fans, she has to always keep a smile on her face, but it's really going to be freaking sad.
She just lost someone who was like a real dongsaeng to her...
It feels like Taeyeon is in a dangerous state lately, of all Jonghyun's acquaintances, Taeyeon is the most unstable one. She was also heavily sworn at just recently... I feel like there needs to be something done for her

+Yah f*ck his funeral is the day before her concert, what is she doing to do with the rehearsal, isn't she nuts?? How can they make her carry her friend's coffin then go on stage and dance and sing the next day???

post response:
[+474][-55]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 01:18 신고하기
They say that after concerts are the moments you feel the most empty..ㅇㅇ I seriously hope that people will not leave Taeyeon by herself after her concert, there needs to be someone by her side 
185
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 14:50 신고하기
You can't let Taeyeon sway around with her own mental state, because of her car accident incident, she got heavily sworn at, and now that Jonghyun is gone who knows what she will do
164
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 01:19 신고하기
Please someone check on Taeyeon's mental state, I'm seriously scared
149
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 19:52 신고하기
I might be overreacting but I'm seriously scared for Taeyeon. She was sworn at right from the debut because she had lots of male fans. She got sworn at for the life of her when the dating rumors broke out and even muggles would always diss her for her surgery. She's the one who gets bashed the most among female idols.. Because of her driving incident, she got sworn at again, Taeyeon's life was just a series of people swearing at her even though she's never done anything wrong. She always looks so depressed on her Insta lives and her eyes are lifeless..She's also becoming more and more skinny... I'm just so worried
90
6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com