Tuesday, December 19, 2017

[enter-talk] THE JONGHYUN INCIDENT REMINDED ME OF WHAT LEE HYORI SAID AT THAT TIME…


 “They said that they thought that as long as you go to university, you will be happy”


Hyori: Oppa too, you thought that just getting married would make you happy right?
Sangsoon: No, I thought that if I got discharged, I would be happy

Hyori: For me, I thought that as long as I became a successful singer, I would be happy
But you become happy only if you stop thinking about the “as long as” scenarios

“That’s just life…”
“A couple that let go of their greed/ambition and found happiness in the small things”

post response:
[+249][0]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 21:41 신고하기
Lee Hyori was seriously at the top back then but she lowered herself down. Isn’t that similar to Jonghyun too? Shinee used to do incredibly well but there were better singers and younger hoobaes who started to appear so he might have felt that he was lacking.
46
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 00:24 신고하기
Seriously, it looks like Lee Hyori really made the wise decision…
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 00:36 신고하기
That’s right. If you really want to be happy, you have to let go of your greed. There’s no end if you always compare yourself to people who are better than you. I don’t even know if saying that “you want to be happy” can be considered greed. Happiness isn’t definable. It’s different for everyone
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 00:15 신고하기
People are never satisfied with their current situation and that’s why they think that they can be happier. We think that we aren’t happy with what we have right now and are always looking for more but we just end up destroying ourselves…
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 00:22 신고하기
This is hard. In order to find happiness, I think of realizing all my dreams and ambitions but these things might not end up making me happy either. But if I let go of my dream, I have to find my happiness in a different thing… it’s pretty hard
2
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com