Tuesday, December 19, 2017

[enter-talk] WHEN CELEBRITIES HAVE IT HARD

Image result for anime gif night
(picture not included)

"But you're so wealthy, what else can be hard for you"
"This is the road you chose no?"
"Didn't you expect this to happen anyways?"
"Commoners can't even dream to make the money you're making at your age"

Those are such ignorant words, I hope that when you're living hard times, people around you tell you "Huh? You? What loads of bullsh*t, I have it way harder"

post response:
[+983][-55]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 07:54 신고하기
Everyone has their own struggle, I don't think people are completely ignorant when they say "you have a lot of money" and things along the lines I just wished that celebrities have people around them
222
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:53 신고하기
Aren't celebrities humans too? How can people use those words so carelessly? It just feel like people have no empathy at all 
164
12

ㅇ |2017.12.19 14:13 신고하기
It's the same thing telling you that African kids are suffering, then why are you suffering? 
58
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 17:22 신고하기
Celebrities have lots of money but have it hard mentally vs commoners make little money and have it hard physically. <<<<What will be your choice? Isn't it obviously being a celebrity?  I know that celebrities have it hard and it's not easy, let me tell you, I have a job that is way harder on my body than what celebrities can bare mentally
34
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.18 20:58 신고하기
Seriously even fans would say stuff like that....My heart just can't bare it anymore
31
0

1314 |2017.12.19 16:11 신고하기
But aren't celebrities the ones who chose to become celebrities themselves? Who even pushed them to become celebrities? It's true that they will earn the money that commoners will never be able to earn
29
13

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 01:50 신고하기
Seriously I find it so hilarious when I read people say "if their mentality is that weak, then why become a celebrity?" people don't choose to become a celebrity to read hateful comments, but because they want to be a celebrity, I'm so dumbfoundedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
27
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com