Wednesday, December 20, 2017

[enter-talk] EXO SUHO WAS FOUND SOBBING AFTER HIS MUSICAL ENDED




post response:
[+408][-8]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 20:40 신고하기
I would rather him cry so. The fans and the public all know how hard it must be for you, please tell us how hard it is so that we can comfort you. I hope that everyone who are suffering might find strength
189
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 20:03 신고하기
He was found hiding his eyes with his hands at first, but the fans were applauding him so loudly that he started crying out loud. I hope that the cheers were able to comfort him a bit
176
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 20:08 신고하기
They were always portrayed as best friends and got close because they just hung out together all the time.. My heart hurts
163
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 21:25 신고하기
Suho did a solo stage on "Play boy" during EXO's last concert. The reason why he chose "Play boy" as a song was because he was so proud that his friend made a song for his group that he wanted to show it off at least once. Thank you for being a good sunbae, a good friend and a good colleague to EXO. I wonder if we will be able to hear Play boy again. I pray that you find warmth and no pain wherever you are
77
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 21:03 신고하기
Please give SM's artists some psychological support. It feels like people would tackle their psychological state easily. Suho, Taeyeon and Shinee's members especially need it. 
68
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 22:05 신고하기
I'm a Shawol and I'm so grateful that the EXO-Ls are here to comfort and suffer with us through this. Let's all find happiness together
47
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 21:58 신고하기
I only wrote this in my diary, but in 2013, when EXO won their first Daesang, the first on who ran to them and congratulated them was Jonghyun, he was hugging them and was genuinely happy for them. I can still remember Jonghyun's glittery eyes when this happened. Jonghyun's songs always appease my heart throughout the day, but I realized that Jonghyun's heart was hurting all this time. You've suffered a lot, but you can lay down all this weight now, I wish you found happiness 
41
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com