Wednesday, December 20, 2017

[instiz] GIFS OF FEMALE CELEBRITIES WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FANS' EDITING



Hani

Yoona


Suzy


Jisoo


IU


Irene


Tzuyu


Son Naeun


Seolhyun


Hyeri

post response: +1

original post: here

1. I think that there's no equivalent to seeing Son Naeun in real life. I've seen her up-close and she's way prettier than that

2. Seolhyun is pretty

3. I realize how broadcast stations don't do them justice... Why do they look so unfamiliar.... Now I get it when people say "you'd wet your pants if you saw them in real life"

4. Tzuyu and Seolhyun are daebak...

5. Suzy was even bareface at that time..

6. Wow just how pretty they are... If people shot me like this, there is no way I can come out like thatㅠㅠㅠ 

7. Wow Hyeri... Her face is seriously small

8. I got shocked at Suzy and Seolhyun... How are they human

9. Yoona, Suzy and Seolhyun are daebak level... Too pretty



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com