Wednesday, December 20, 2017

[instiz] MEN’S FLIRTATIOUS ACTIONS THAT WOMEN ARE NOT AWARE OF






+) when Lee Jongsuk’s flirting gets rejected, he suddenly calls them “difficult nuna”
post response: +21
original post: here

1. Wow Lee Jongsuk putting his hand on her waist… how can he do it so naturally? Even if I was close with my male friend, if he does that, I would be so taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Lee Jongsuk is like that with his PD too… when I saw him stroking the male PD’s hair I thought “so he’s someone who does a lot of skinship”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. If he stroke my hair like that, I think that I would die….

4. Ah… now I understand why guys don’t hate women who act like a fox… I get that they are flirting but I like it so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Jongsuk, I love you…

6. I’m sure these women are aware of itㅋㅋㅋ

7. I don’t know about the others but Park Bogum acts like this no matter if you’re a guy or a girl… he even looks at non-living objects with honey dropping out of his eyes

8. I would be ok if my friend did that to me but if it was my boyfriend who was acting like that towards other girls, I would get so jealousㅠㅠ

9. Lee Jongsuk and Park Bogum don’t discriminate whether it’s male or femaleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are the type who get super skinship-y as soon as they get a bit closer to you

10. Bogum-ah... my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com