Wednesday, December 20, 2017

[enter-talk] GONG YOO WHO ASKED TO FORGIVE HIS SOLEMNITY YESTERDAYㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Yesterday, Gong Yoo had to attend a fansign event
He usually is known for always having a bright smile on him, but yesterday his smile was kinda off


And before his fansign started, he said
"It's going to be really hard for me to smile today. Please allow me to be a bit more solemn today, you guys probably all know why I'm in this state right? I wish you can understand"
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Ha his comment was full of consideration and he was so cool
He even decided to put his hair down in a relaxed way yesterdayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


He also dressed himself humbly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
We can see what kind of heart he has, I'm so tearyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


He's handsome all the way to his heart, he's kind and has deep thoughts..
How can you not like Gong Yooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ





I like the fact that all his actions always seem so genuine


post response:
[+238][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 22:33 신고하기
Gong Yoo is a Shinee fan. I remember his Cyworld's (t/n: Korean personal blog) BGMs were all Shinee's songs back in the days.
86
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 20:58 신고하기
Why do I see Jonghyun in the last picture.. I already miss you Jonghyun-ah damn...
55
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 12:39 신고하기
He said that "before going to the army, I lived in a troubled world, but I wished that in 2 years, the world will become a more beautiful place to live in..?" something along these lines, but I found it really cool of him, he's becoming a finer person as time flies.. I hope that my bias also becomes a cool star like him
50
2

현실 |2017.12.21 00:40 신고하기
Gong Yoo seems like a person with another shadow to him, if you look at the interviews he gives, you would discover that he dwells a lot in the emptiness and loneliness in his life, which leads him to develop a deeper outlook to life. You can also tell how he always keep a close watch on his etiquette every time he gives an interview. Please don't disregard what celebrities say in interviews, I hope netizens and fans can also become more encouraging
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 23:16 신고하기
I'm a fan who attended his fansign yesterday, the atmosphere was just really quiet the whole time. Usually people would scream "Gong Yoo Oppa!!!Ggong!!!" like this, there would be a lot of fans shouting but yesterday, not one single person did it. Only at the end, when the MC requested us to make some noise, we did it. I also realized that a lot of older people came to his fansignㅠㅠ Anyways, all I wanted to say is that our actor is quite likable...The fans too.. You and I jjang...♡
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 22:26 신고하기
Seriously you can see how all the celebrities are in shock now....ㅠ They're all in the same field together so they must relate to this situation somehow ㅠ
11
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.21 00:43 신고하기
He... reminds me of Jonghyun
9
4

ㅇ |2017.12.20 23:33 신고하기
Damn what a good man..
8
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com