Tuesday, December 19, 2017

[enter-talk] WOW YOU KNOW THIS THING ABOUT CELEBRITIES DATING

Image result for nostalgia gif anime
(pic not included)

As much as it's easy to say "it's none of your business" and try to understand, to be honest, if my bias was dating someone, I think that I might start disliking him a bit, this is just a weird feeling.
But because of what happened time with Jonghyun, I think we all got a wake up call about how hard idols' life is. It's really a lonely career and there are people who have it so hard that they would rather die than to live. We cannot even fathom how hard it must be for celebrities.
I was thinking about the relationship fans and singers have and it felt like I've been struck by a huge blow again. I hope that the fans keep supporting their singers' walk and would provide comfort to their singers whenever they have it hard. I think that this is what fans really are about.

post response:
[+188][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 01:00 신고하기
I can relate, they were humans before being celebrities too, they should find happiness themselves before giving it to others.. I hope my bias are healthy mentally and physically
25
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 01:15 신고하기
That's right, I wonder if Jonghyun had a girlfriend next to him all this time, maybe he would've been able to pour out everything and receive comfort? I'm never thought about this, but as a commoner, whenever I felt depressed, I thought of my boyfriend and it gave me a lot of strength, but he was alone in all this, just how lonely and hard it was for him
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 00:54 신고하기
I just read an article about how our country should change its fandom culture ㅋㅋ but I don't think that this will be an easy task...Still, we need some changeㅋ We've turned the relationship between singers and fans into something way too abnormal..
16
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.20 01:39 신고하기
Us too, we are fangirling on celebrities while we have the freedom to date around, so telling celebrities they can't is just wrong. I hope the fans will stop ridiculing stuff like lovestagrams and let them date quietly, and I hope fans stopped acting as if they were sugar mamas ㅇㅇ
12
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 21:49 신고하기
Celebrities and idols specifically always get told "Don't do this, don't do that" there are just so many things that are prohibited for them. They're normal people who are in their 20s too, should they be normal people, everyone would've been fine, but just because they're idols, people are seeing this as something negative. This is unhealthy and going overboard. How are they even supposed to let out their stress..
8
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com