Wednesday, January 17, 2018

[enter-talk] BUT BANGTAN IS SERIOUSLY…

I’m someone who can prove you that I’m a fan of another group. But I don’t know why I find myself supporting Bangtan so much ㅜㅜ Yesterday, their MIC Drop and Silicon Valley news made it to the featuring posts, they got invited to the Billboard Music Awards, they got invited to the Ellen Show and other famous talk shows… But why do I feel so proud? ㅜㅜ I just hope that they get even bigger. They are super talented and they are face geniuses too…
I always find myself looking for their videos and rewatching other videos… it’s not that I’m becoming their fan or anything but I just find them likable. I feel that they are good people!! I’m not the only one who thinks like that right? ㅜㅜ
 
This picture is Sooman’s flower garden
post response:
[+446][-39]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 00:28 신고하기
I agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I see an article about them, I go “oh? Pretty impressive?”ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
106
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 00:35 신고하기
I enjoyed watching Run BTS… I support them. Their saturi sounds warm…
98
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 00:34 신고하기
They are not my bias but I’m supporting them the same way as I did withPSY… they somehow makes me proud…
93
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 20:55 신고하기
People who’ve been on PANN for a long time know how much Bangtan used to be stepped on to arrive to where they are right now, so it makes me want to support them.
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 18:57 신고하기
That’s right. My bias is also another group but Bangtan makes me proud!
20
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 20:23 신고하기
That’s rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too my bias is another group I watched their V-app and they were so funny and entertaining. Their personalities are just funny
17
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 20:23 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋ me too, my bias is Wanna One’s Park Jihoon but Jihoon is an Army. When he was watching their stage at the Gayo Daejejun, his mouth was hanging the whole time. I think that their stage was one of the best.
17
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com