Wednesday, January 17, 2018

[enter-talk] SINCE WHEN DID IKON BOBBY AND BANGTAN RECONCILED?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




I like Bangtan and I like iKON too, 3~4 years ago, Bobby made a diss towards Bangtan but they reconciled after he apologized, they've settled everything already, you really think that they can give this sort of reaction if they hated each other?ㅋㅋ 

https://youtu.be/Tm_BDtJmB60
Here, Bobby saw Bangtan's Run and Dope, at the end, Bobby was the only one who got up and danced, he's practically an Army

https://youtu.be/EcLiAfLefbw
Bangtan watching Bobby's HOLUP, and iKON's Sinosijak and Dumb&dumber
Seriously Sinosijak is an unreleased song and only people who've seen Mix&Match would know about this song, but Bangtan knows about it and Jungkook especially likes iKON's songs

They like each other and they're not making any fuss, so why are the fans the ones still making a big deal out of it... °○°

post response:
[+131][-6]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 20:53 신고하기
Why are we bringing this issues again..Are you trying to stir some hate before iKON comes back?
64
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 21:19 신고하기
I'm a Konic and even I was surprised that Bangtan kids know about Sinosijak ㅠㅠㅠㅜ I'm so proud ㅠㅠㅜ iKON are coming back on the 25th, so please listen to it a lot,, This time they're finally releasing Sinosijak as a bonus song ,,!
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 21:09 신고하기
Isn't there a gif from Bobby doing Bangtan's pilot move(?) during Seoul gayo daejun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
47
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 20:54 신고하기
No no, fans don't care about that, only non-fans think we're still fighting
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.18 02:23 신고하기
That's an interview that Bobby gave in his debut, why are we still talking about it 3 years after
11
0
"I'm an idol, and iKON are idols too. I dissed a lot of people. I'm not dissing idols as a whole, but I meant to tell people who are in rap positions to all do well together. As for idol rappers, I want people to see them coolly as normal rappers, and I don't want people to disregard us just because we're labelled as idols. That's why I wrote my lyrics like that"
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 21:00 신고하기
Bobby is so cute when he stood up and dancedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.17 20:57 신고하기
Kimbap why are you so excited ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com