Friday, January 26, 2018

[enter-talk] CLARIFICATION TO IKON'S PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY

Image result for ikon return

(pic not included)

I'm here to clarify the plagiarism controversy surrounding iKON.
They just made a comeback right now and there are so many trolls pulling their hair.
People have been saying that iKON's rap parts and intro in "Don't forget" sound like Winner's "Fool".
And several articles were posted.
The OP probably don't know what plagiarism is, and the trolls all believed that OP's word

They've been saying how "iKON acknowledged on V-all that it sounded similar so they changed it~ ㅋㅋ So it's irrefutable ~~ The composer himself acknowledged it~ ㅋㅋ"
"They changed it, because it was similar they changed it, but at first it was totally the same as Winner's Foolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"As expected iKON will never be on Winner's level tsk tsk. Winner hit big" etc. They even started making personal attacks

<Facts checking>
There are several people who composed "Don't forget" (B.I isn't the only one)
The part that became controversial for being plagiarized was not composed by B.I but another producer.

When iKON first received the song, they thought that >>>>that part<<<< sounded similar to Winner's Fool, so they said that they completely changed that part up and this is what was mentioned on Vapp.
(They said that this part sounded similar, not the whole song).
= people distorted his words and started saying how B.I composed the song and acknowledged he made it sound similar~~ And that the song was probably the exact same before he changed it~~

The most important thing is that to be considered a plagiarism: at least 8 counts have to be exactly the same
= > there are not even 8 counts that sounded the same in the song. The intro is definitely not considered "similar"!

So currently, the comments are all bringing up Winner and accusing B.I of not using his creative outlet~~
Basically belittling him. It's not plagiarized, he released his own song. They're in the same company but it's not like YG will duplicate their songs. I hope people won't think that B.I just butchered everything. 

post response:
[+183][-15]
original post: here

인서 |2018.01.26 16:00 신고하기
Incles-yah. We can prove this. I admit that iKON had a lot of controversies surrounding them, so when this issue appeared I was quite pessimistic and thought "what did they do again?" but this is wrong. I know that the Incles who have principles wouldn't write posts like these but, our this is our kids' creation, so to hear the word "plagiarism" for them is something very scary. They're artists and they know it's a serious topic. I hope that Incles know that Fools and Don't forget are different songs. I think this post did a great job explaining this issue and I hope the iKonics will be able to clear this fast so that we can have a good promotion.
81
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 16:09 신고하기
I can see that iKON will soon hit daebak. Just seeing how people are starting to attack them. And whether the hate posts were written by Incles or not, I hope people stop pitting Winner and iKON against each other. They have a good relationship with each other, it's not like they don't like each other. It will just make it hard for them and you're not contributing to either of their image ♡ Love Scenario ♡ Please listen to it a lot
67
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 15:55 신고하기
This is the truth, you did a good job clarifying
56
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 16:00 신고하기
They definitely don't know what plagiarism isㅋㅋ 
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 15:58 신고하기
This is true, I can't import the V-app in question, but I hope people don't think that this is reckless shield. This is not plagiarism
20
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 15:57 신고하기
I hope the V-app gets uploaded again. All the proofs are in it. I might sound pretentious but to the kids who accused iKON of plagiarizing, just go take a look at the producers' list of the album^*
19
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.26 17:47 신고하기
I really liked Fool, but I've never had such thoughts when I hear Don't forget... But there were so many people mentioning the intro part that I kept relistening to it and thought maybe it could be similar, but not to the extent where it would be plagiarized...?
18
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com