Friday, January 26, 2018

[enter-talk] WHEN DID YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE QUITTING YOUR FANDOM?

For me, it's when my bias group started to hit big and looked like they forgot their original intentions
I'm just having a reality check every day



post response:
[+24][-1]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.01.27 01:33 신고하기
When I realize how weak our fandom power is and I start to always feel sorry towards my biasㅠ I like fangirling on them but I realize that it's hard to fangirl... This is my situation right now actually
41
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.27 01:35 신고하기
When I start missing how they used to be
31
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.27 01:44 신고하기
Back then, I started feeling more distanced from my bias when they were super popular, but nowadays, the fandom power became weaker and their fame is decreasing I realize how full I was back then but still was hungry for nothing.. I got a reality check like this .. But without me, I don't think that my bias will be able to survive, I'm just delusional so I can't quit the fandom ... I'll like them forever ..
26
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.27 01:48 신고하기
Whenever my bias get dragged by other fandoms, it's just so hard for me to fangirl, I get a reality check and start asking myself why do I have to have it hard when I'm just fangirling
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.27 02:01 신고하기
Whenever I attend their concert and get a reality check ㅠㅠ They already have so many fans, so what am I still doing here .. There are so many people giving them love already .... I always get a reality check whenever I realize just how many fans they have
12
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.27 02:05 신고하기
ㅋㅋ When I compare them with the way they were during their debut days ㅋㅋ 
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com