Wednesday, January 10, 2018

[enter-talk] I'M SERIOUSLY EMBARRASSED AS A FAN

Image result for kakaofriend
(pic not included)


I can't understand the camera panning on other singers during someone's award speech, but what I get even more dumbfounded by are the fans who start shouting.
IU was touching on a heavy subject and she was trying to speak with caution, but the fans still decided to start shouting, what's wrong with them? They're such a nuisance and they had no manners.
Our fandom was there today and I'm quite disappointed.
Let's stop panning on other singers' faces.

Just imagine how embarrassed and disappointed our biases must've been.
And what about the U&Is?
They were people who were actually listening to IU's speech no? Please just for today, acknowledge that it was your mistake and go reflect. The cameramen were also at fault.
But we can't only blame them.


post response:
[+580][-27]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 22:22 신고하기
I really hope that those Armys who started shouting during IU's award speech just because those cameras panned on them reflect. As someone from the same fandom, I was embarrassed for us. 
180
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 19:55 신고하기
It wasn't only once, but twice, the first time, they were whistling and the second time they all screamed, I was so speechless... Wanna One must've been so embarrassed
148
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 19:53 신고하기
Me too, seriously.. Just imagine how the singers must've felt, how can you scream during someone else's award speech .. Those are actions that I can't understand
128
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 22:50 신고하기
I can understand that you want to react to them, but this is not an excuse to do it. They made all the fans there look like brainless fans, but the fans who attended aren't the only ones to blame, I have to reflect for not knowing that this is something problematic when I watched the show too. IU, U&I, Shinee, Shawol and everyone else who miss Jonghyun nim, and most importantly, Jonhyun nim, I'm sorry. 
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 19:53 신고하기
Right, please Armys
39
58

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 20:49 신고하기
I'm a wannable and I seriously wondered why we did that.. ㅎ.. I apologize to Jonghyun nim and to his grieving fans
37
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com