Wednesday, January 10, 2018

[enter-talk] OH MY GIRL IS DOING DAEBAK DIGITALLYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hello! I’m someone who really liked Closer and I’m a fan of Oh My Girl’s company!
 
They were the first hoobaes who came out of the company so I know how hard they are having it but every time they came out with a new song, I found it so good. However, they never did well on the charts which was a shame so I desperately wanted them to win #1! And they just had a comeback.
 
I was waiting for Closer #2 and they came out with such a good song ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
It’s not like they were #1 in Melon but I feel like their song will hit daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I looked at the comments on Melon and fans of big groups like Red Velvet, Wanna One, BTS, EXO, Seventeen, etc. are all cheering for them. I’m so happy and thankful! Miracles and Banas, let’s stream this song even more!


post response:
[+389][-63]
original post:here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 00:16 신고하기
But I watched their stage once and listened to their song once but I don’t know what’s so good about them? There are no part that stuck to me and looks like they are promoting their song this time so much and I thought that I definitely shouldn’t miss on this one, but I heard it and it was just average
133
121

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.09 23:54 신고하기
I’m an Inspirit and I f*cking like this song. I listened to Step By Step a lot and this time, the song is a hit~
87
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 07:06 신고하기
Can people stop saying that there are too many posts about them every time? What’s your reason for complaining? It’s not like there was a limit to the amount of posts you can write in a community
69
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 18:47 신고하기
But does a song needs a killing part to make it a good song? People are always stereotyping idols’ music. I’d rather have a song who has no predictable killing part, random raps and nonsense English
35
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.10 03:45 신고하기
Hyojung-ah, I love you… unnie will make you win #1
29
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com